During the pandemic, we have kept our community safe by:
- Installing outside sinks for each year group to ensure hand hygiene
- Employing two permanent touch point cleaners
- Ventilating corridors and classrooms
- Separating year groups with
- Separate timings
- Separate areas of the school at break and lunch
- Year group teaching rooms
- Cleaning equipment in all rooms (always used prior to lesson in non-bubble rooms such as Science Labs)
- Masks have been worn according to governmental guidelines
- Following all Governmental guidance regarding tracking cases and advising isolation for those staff and students affected.
- Testing students and staff with LFD Tests
- Distributing LFD Tests to students and staff
- Constant review and refinement of procedures due to the changing nature of the guidance and pandemic
If you or your child has received confirmation of a positive test case please contact us at email@example.com or 01283 759007.
Please continue to support your child to complete their lateral flow tests twice a week as recommended by the government and log their results on the NHS website.