One Area Letting – Use of hall, gym or one classroom . Our main hall can be used for a variety of social events. It comes equipped with dining tables and chairs if required. The hall has a maximum capacity of 250 people. (An extra charge of £10 per hour will be added if heating is required)
£20 per hour
Football Pitch Hire – One full sized and two junior football pitches. We cater for a range of age groups. Charges are per match and can include use of changing and shower facilities. (An extra charge of £10 per game will be charged for the use of the changing rooms)
£30 per session/game
- Accommodation and equipment must be left in the condition in which it was found. The hirer will be liable for any damage incurred during the letting period.
- School Meals Kitchens are provided exclusively for the County Catering Service and are not subject to letting arrangements.
- All payments must be received, with completed return slip, prior to activity. Confirmation of booking and payment will be made in writing; this confirmation must be retained and shown to the Site Supervisor on the day / night as proof of hire.
- The conditions of booking are entirely at the discretion of the Chair of Governors and the Head Teacher.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the school buildings.
- The hirer’s attention is drawn to the Insurance paragraph on the attached ‘Application for Letting’.
- Cancelling of hiring by Governing Body – The Governing Body reserves the right to refuse any application without stating the reasons for so doing. The right is reserved to cancel any hiring, without notice, where the Governing Body considers it necessary for any cause outside their control.
- Cancellation or postponement by Hirer – Hirers will be allowed to cancel or postpone such bookings. Refunds or fees payable are at the discretion of the Governing Body.
- Care of School Premises – The hirer is responsible for everyone who is on the school’s premises for the activities they are organising and, generally, for everyone who comes on to the parts of the school’s premises which are under the hirers control at the stated times. The hirer is responsible for ensuring that they comply with all the terms of the hire agreement. No Notices or placards shall be affixed to, lean upon or be suspended from any part of the school premises. No bolts, nails, tacks screws, pins or other similar objects shall be driven into any of the walls, floors, ceilings, furniture or fittings. The hirer shall ensure that no persons using the permitted area to use shoes with stiletto heels or other footwear which may in the opinion of the Governing Body be damaging to the floor surfaces of the hired areas.
- Parking of Vehicles – The parking of vehicles on the school’s property shall be permitted in approved areas only on condition that persons bringing such vehicles on to the premises do so at their own risk and that they accept responsibility for any damage to the school’s property or injury to any person whether connected with the establishment or not, caused by such vehicles or their presence on the school’s premises.
- Use of Playing Fields – Any hiring of a playing field may be cancelled without notice if weather conditions or the state of the ground make it likely that unreasonable damage may result from use. Suitable footwear must be worn.