Our curriculum is based around four 75 minute lessons per day. All of our students have their own iPad that they use in and out of school. We believe that this provides a curriculum which:
- Is broad, balanced, ambitious and aspirational
- Promotes spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Develops Literacy and Numeracy skills as well as effective digital learners
- Prepares students for life after school
- Offers plenty of opportunities for enrichment and deep learning experiences
- Builds confidence, boosts self-esteem, engages and challenges students
We ensure our curriculum is accessible for those with disabilities and special educational needs and complies with the Equality Act 2010.